Wednesday, March 16, 2011

* Turkish Delight *

I awoke one morning with a "taste" for adventure . . . .

. . .  out in the garden, I stumbled upon a bottle of pink elixir, feeling daring ~ I drank the whole thing! I sat on the grass and a sac of candy fell out of my pocket ~ to my surprise it was TURKISH DELIGHT ~ right out of Narnia, and tell me, who can resist Turkish Delight?

before I knew it, my head began to spin and bright lights began to sparkle in front of my eyes . . .

I awoke from a slumber to find myself under a beautiful canopy, a cherry tree in full bloom ~ feeling refreshed and got up to explore . . .

around the corner I came across some interesting structures built into the hillside . . so I decided to have a look inside . . .

I traveled into the hillside and came out another side to find myself in Istanbul!

I had read of the majestic Blue Mosque ~ Hagia Sophia, and its legendary splendor . . .

Inside I was absolutely awestruck by this architectural masterpiece!
When I awoke in my own backyard, this image was etched into my minds~eye!