Tuesday, February 1, 2011

¨*•♫ Day~dreaming

One of the things I love so much about blogging is coming across unforgettable images! I am so inspired by the amazing photographs my fellow bloggers post ~ and sometimes these glorious images send me off into a daydream . . . . . .
. . . .  i awaken to this exquisite pink sunrise in a far off land . . . . 

. . . . and decide to dye my hair pink to match (just cause i'm cool like that) . . . .

. . . . i hop in my 63' avanti convertible, with one of my outlandish hats and take a joyride  . . . 

. . . . i stop to visit a friend in her chic abode for some afternoon champagne . . . .

. . . . we decide to take her boat out on the lake, and discover some wonderful books on a distant shore  . . . .

. . . .  argh! and then the phone rings and brings me back to reality . . .








Thanks to all the wonderful photographers and muses out there that created these gorgeous images ~ whoever you are! I sure enjoyed them (hope you do too!) xoxo ~ Annie