Friday, February 11, 2011

Frolic'n with fashions

A week in the wardrobe ~ lunch dates + meetings = dresses!
I just adore this purple confection of a dress from Twelve Layers paired with large scale grey fishnets, Calvin Klein heels and topped off with my vintage purple hat.

This is my favorite blouse - I have had it for years and unfortunately cut the scratchy tag out at some point, so I no longer know who made it! But this fun little shirt was a fabulous find at Forever 21!

This sassy little dress is from Sara Berman - I LOVE the crazy print with magic mushrooms!

This lacy dress from Laundry has been in my closet for a while, but I am still not tired of it! Here I paired it with a vintage chamois and this great old hat a friend gave me!

I feel so pretty in this lovely Rodarte dress I recently picked up at Wasteland in LA (my favorite store!)

For more fashion fun, check out my updates on THROUGH THE WARDROBE!