Tuesday, February 22, 2011

treasure hunting

Sometimes I try to find something I'm not looking for . . . .
Whenever I am in the area, I love to stop into this treasure trove of the unexpected in San Juan.
My favorite finds ~ this exquisitely carved old carousel horse and an old Remington typewriter!

This lovely silk embroidered kimono and this fun Chinese butler caught my eye.

These snazzy shoe clips could fit right into my wardrobe and colored glass always calls to me.

A lovely assortment of furs!

These rose glasses with gold trim were a hit @ $80.00 for a set of eight, the lovely crystal candle
sconces and this vintage embellished sweater both say GLAM!

I'm always attracted to old costumes!

This silk wall hanging was gorgeous and I could fit this into almost any interior!!

I wanted all of these!!

Pandora's Parlor (a back corner of the antique mall) proved to be my favorite vendor, The strange, absurd and fabulous! Check it out ~ something for any taste and lots of great deals!
http://pandorasparlor.blogspot.com/2010/01/pandoras-parlor-at-old-barn-antique.html