Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bucket list #3

To be a BOND GIRL! Okay, I know this one is far fetched ~ but never-the-less, it's been on my list since I was a young girl ~ and the fascination has never dulled. 
I grew up watching 007 and was always impressed by the fierce and exotic women that were his partners in crime or trying to outwit him at his own game. They lived a jet-set life of wining and dining and adventure at every turn! Here is my tribute to my top three favorite bond girls ~ Jill St John in Diamonds are Forever, Shirley Eaton in Goldfinger and the tops ~ Ursula Andrews in Dr. No!
Jill St John as Tiffany Case in Diamonds are Forever ~ She was a bad-ass Babe!
Shirley Eaton as Jill Masterson in Goldfinger ~ left a memorable impression!
Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder in Dr. No ~ Just love the knife in her bikini!

The only real James Bond for me ~ Sean Connery embodied the character in every way. It's as though he didn't even have to act.