Sunday, February 12, 2012

Honky Tonk Woman

It's no secret I love fashion and when it comes to style I love to try all sorts. After all variety is the spice of life!  Well, this blog has been a forum for me to explore a wide spectrum of looks and then look back on them months later to see if they still hold up. Up until now, I'd never really thought about what my favorite fashion style is for me personally. But after a year of blogging (when I can see me in a whole bunch of different get-ups) it has helped me solidify my fashion essence and the best way for me to describe it is a modern honky tonk woman! I'm really influenced by the rock-star girl friends of the seventies. The likes of Marianne Faithful, Bianca Jagger, and Patti Hansen. They had a certain independence, a confidence and a definite swag that's at the heart of this style! (and I LOVE it)